Monday, October 3, 2011

Read, Review, Blog!

Are you ready for the competition of the month? Read, Review and Blog! Karadi Tales is excited to announce our October contest where you review one book and win four! You read that right. Pick up any one of the five titles released this month, review it, post the review on your blog and send us a link by leaving a comment on this post. 

The two best blogs will be chosen, and winners will take the other four books home. So, grab yourself a book and get blogging.

The five new titles are available at all retail stores and online from Karadi Tales.

Contest closes Saturday 29 October 2011. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Karadi Tales,

    I am new to this blog and to reviewing books. Infact, this is my first attempt. :) But I am so impressed with the posts and the work done here that I am sure I will visit this blogspot every day from now.

    Thanks for this oppurtunity.

    Here is my attempt of the book review.

    http://topsiturvilife.blogspot.com/2011/10/review-of-book-dancing-bear.html

    ReplyDelete