POSITION OF SENIOR VISUALISER
Job Description: Graphic Design and Art Direction
- Product Design: Designing book covers, CD labels, DVD in-lay cards, packaging etc.
- Marketing Collaterals: Brochures, posters, fliers, sell sheets, catalogues etc.
- Logo Design: Designing logos for subsidiaries and imprints as and when necessary
- Layouts: Layout and composition of inner pages of picture books and illustrated books for children using typography
- Designing for website and web pages
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications, participating in professional societies
- Knowledge of CorelDraw Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Flash an advantage
- Postgraduate degree in graphic design, visual communication or fine arts
- 3 to 5 years of experience in publishing or related field with extensive design portfolio
- A strong artistic sensibility, knowledge of design elements and colour composition
- Extremely thorough and organised, self-motivated, team player, good communication skills, creativity, flexibility, attention to detail, deadline-oriented
- An avid reader of books, a good sense of humour
Interested applicants should send in their covering letters, resumes, and design portfolios to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that the total attachment is not more than 3 MB in size.